- Manufacturing Agreements
- Insurance Agreements
- Warranty Agreements
- Labor and Employment Agreements
- Joint Venture Contracts
- Merger Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Product Development Agreements
- Royalty Agreements
- Franchise and Distributor Agreements
- Financing Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Limited Liability Company Operating Agreements
- Buy Sell Agreements
- License Agreements
- Real Estate Agreements
- Construction Contracts
- Lease Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Financing and Loan Agreements
- Technology and Intellectual Property Licensing Agreements
Elements of a Breach of Contract Claim
- A contract;
- Plaintiff’s performance, or excuse of performance, of the contract terms;
- Defendant’s breach of contract terms; and
- Damage to the plaintiff. Lortz v. Connell, 273 Cal. App. 2d 286, 290 (1969).
Foldenauer Law Group has prosecuted many business disputes for our clients resulting in settlements and awards of millions of dollars. We have defended business owners and obtained “zero dollar” and “nuisance value” settlements. We have litigated cases resulting in early case dismissals and through jury or bench trial resulting in defense verdicts. We have built our success on nearly 30 years of combined experience and have a proven track-record. It’s no accident. We work exceptionally hard to obtain extraordinary results for our clients.
We are selective. We limit the number of cases we accept at any given time to ensure that our clients’ cases receive the extra time and effort needed to achieve extraordinary results.
To us – everything matters.