The Elements of Fraud
- A misrepresentation of a material fact, which includes a concealment or non-disclosure;
- Knowledge of the falsity of the misrepresentation;
- Intent to induce reliance on the misrepresentation;
- Justifiable reliance; and
- Resulting damages. Small v. Fritz Companies, Inc., 30 Cal.4th 167, 173 (2003).
Foldenauer Law Group has prosecuted many business disputes for our clients resulting in settlements and awards of millions of dollars. We have defended business owners and obtained “zero dollar” and “nuisance value” settlements. We have litigated cases resulting in early case dismissals and through jury or bench trial resulting in defense verdicts. We have built our success on nearly 30 years of combined experience and have a proven track-record. It’s no accident. We work exceptionally hard to obtain extraordinary results for our clients.
We are selective. We limit the number of cases we accept at any given time to ensure that our clients’ cases receive the extra time and effort needed to achieve extraordinary results.
To us – everything matters.