- Conflicts of interest, such as starting a competing business or helping a business competitor
- Commingling personal funds with that of the company
- Using company property or assets for personal pursuits
- Taking company opportunities for themselves
- Acceptance of secret commissions
- Waste of corporate assets
- The existence of a fiduciary relationship;
- Breach of the Fiduciary Duty; and
- Damage proximately caused by that breach. Mendoza v. Continental Sales Co., 140 Cal. App. 4th 1395, 1405 (2006).
Foldenauer Law Group has prosecuted many business disputes for our clients resulting in settlements and awards of millions of dollars. We have defended business owners and obtained “zero dollar” and “nuisance value” settlements. We have litigated cases resulting in early case dismissals and through jury or bench trial resulting in defense verdicts. We have built our success on nearly 30 years of combined experience and have a proven track-record. It’s no accident. We work exceptionally hard to obtain extraordinary results for our clients.
We are selective. We limit the number of cases we accept at any given time to ensure that our clients’ cases receive the extra time and effort needed to achieve extraordinary results.
To us – everything matters.