- Withholding benefits granted under the insurance policy
- Delaying and repeatedly asking for additional information to support a valid claim
- Failing to state in writing why it has denied a claim
- Failing to objectively evaluate a claim
- Refusing to defend an insured who has been sued
- Engaging in a pattern of unfair insurance practices
- Misrepresenting the coverage granted under the insurance policy
- Groundless attempts or threats to rescind an insurance policy
- Refusing to accept a reasonable settlement demand in a lawsuit against an insured
- The insured misrepresented information on the insurance application
- The insurance company relied on advice of its lawyers
- The insurance company acted properly and reasonably
- There is a genuine dispute as to the facts upon which the insurance company relied
- The amount due under the policy
- Prejudgment interest
- The insured’s attorney fees and costs
- Damages for the emotional distress caused by the insurer’s bad faith conduct
- Punitive damages if the bad faith conduct is found to be malicious, oppressive or fraudulent
Foldenauer Law Group has prosecuted many business disputes for our clients resulting in settlements and awards of millions of dollars. We have defended business owners and obtained “zero dollar” and “nuisance value” settlements. We have litigated cases resulting in early case dismissals and through jury or bench trial resulting in defense verdicts. We have built our success on nearly 30 years of combined experience and have a proven track-record. It’s no accident. We work exceptionally hard to obtain extraordinary results for our clients.
We are selective. We limit the number of cases we accept at any given time to ensure that our clients’ cases receive the extra time and effort needed to achieve extraordinary results.
To us – everything matters.